Declines in WA, FL, NY, CA, SC – increases in VA, PA, NC
The great recovery continues. The numbers show that the worst is well behind us, and those infected are recovering at a faster rate than new people are contracting the disease.
As always, feel free to send me your questions about my assumptions, methodology, or modeling in general.
- Likely date of active case peak (Chalke modeling): April 10
- Likely date of peak deaths (IHME): April 15 (last revision on April 28)
- Short term projection for tomorrow: 1,059,000
- Total Test Results reported today: 230,442
- Total Pending tests reported today: 4,832 (very low)
- National reported case Growth Rate today: 2.7% (very low)